Virto Solar develops advanced WEB and CAD applications for solar energy systems, such as our renowned plugin for AutoCAD / BricsCAD (BIM).
Our software is aimed at large-scale solar parks, both ground-based and on roofs. In addition to Virto.CAD, we’ve recently launched Virto.CORE – a web based framework for building customized web apps. At the beginning of 2023 we will also launch Virto.360 which includes new highly innovative features.
You will join our Virto.CORE / Virto.360 team and you’ll be responsible for co-creating interactive 3D, AR, computer vision and other various application on the web. We highly value innovation – and you will think along with us about our current business processes and implementations.
- You will develop and implement various micro-services needed to visualize solar panel layouts with associated data such as wind, snow load, ballast, wiring scheme’s, etc.
- You will improve both performance and features of existing micro-services.
- You will work closely with our full-stack and front-end developers.
- You will write qualitive codes through test-driven development.
- You will think off and work out technical solutions for business issues.
- You ensure a maintenance-friendly code through accurate documentation in code and Jira
- You will web applications with various API’s and you understand how all they all work.
- You will participate in “scrum rituals” : stand-ups, sprint reviews, retro, sprint planning and storytelling.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or science – or you have a similar degree.
- You have knowledge of Database implementations such as SQL or NoSQL
- Experience with CMS-implementations is a plus.
- You have experience with AWS and Devops tools.
- Experience with React/Vue.js is a plus.
- You are sociable, flexible and communicative and you are willing to participate in meetings.
What we offer you
- You will work in a highly specialized company within the field of software applications for the renewable energy industry.
- A scale-up environment with career opportunities that go far beyond the corporate box.
- Hybrid working.
- A positive atmosphere, a great team and a good work/life ratio.
- A yearly training budget for developing your skills.
- 32 vacation days (based on a 40 hours working week)
- A competitive salary with extra benefits such as a company car (incl. fuel card), high-end laptop, smartphone (incl. subscription), meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.