Are you both technical and client-oriented? Are you excited to take on an important role in our ambitious growth plans?
VIRTO develops advanced WEB and CAD applications for solar energy systems, such as our renowned plugin for AutoCAD / BricsCAD (BIM).
Our software is aimed at large-scale solar parks, both ground-based and on roofs. In addition to Virto.CAD, we’ve recently launched Virto.CORE – a web based framework for building customized web apps. At the beginning of 2023 we will also launch Virto.360 which includes new highly innovative features.
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist who is both technical and client-oriented. You will take on an important role in our ambitious growth plans for the next couple of years. For this job vacancy we are looking for someone who maintains existing relationships on the hand and helps new customers and leads “onboard” in our software applications on the other hand.
Are you the Customer Success Specialist we are looking for?
What does a “Customer Success Specialist” do at Virto?
- You are willing to learn all our Virto CAD and WEB applications by heart; in addition you will gain and develop your knowledge about the solar industry.
- You understand the strategic goals from our customers and you are able to see how our products help them achieve these goals.
- You are responsible for providing the best possible “onboarding” experience for new customers. This includes offering training sessions about our products, giving onboarding-sessions and developing onboarding-communication.
- You’re the head of our “data bank”. This means you make user manuals, videos and white papers of excellent quality and customer value. A variety of requests and questions will cross your path : from customers losing their activation key to enquiries about solar panels. You’ll handle each enquiry with the utmost care.
- You’ll work together with the Product Manager; you will both focus on improving “customer success processes”.
- You’re part of the support team : our customers will ask you questions on how to use our CAD and WEB based applications (via e-mail, chat or by phone). You know how to prioritize all enquiries.
- You are able to detect, analyse and solve report bugs.
- If a colleague is absent, you are back-up (for example : test engineer).
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in IT or science – or you have a relevant experience in a similar field.
- You have experience (2 years) with CAD (AutoCAD, Revit, SolidsWorks, Inventor, Sketchup, …) or graphic design software (Adobe products)
- Previous experience in a software development company or solar company is a plus!
- You have excellent communication skills : you are positive and energetic and you know how to transfer this during a phone or video call.
- You have strong empathic skills and you are focused on the success of your client.
- You have experience / you are interested in the industry of renewable energy, technics and science and you are willing to continue to learn.
- U are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French or Spanish is a plus!
- You are motivated, ambitious and you are goal oriented.
What we offer you
- You will work in a highly specialized company within the field of software applications for the renewable energy industry.
- A scale-up environment with career opportunities that go far beyond the corporate box.
- A positive atmosphere, a great team and a good work/life ratio.
- A yearly training budget for developing your skills.
- Hybrid working
- 32 vacation days (based on a 40 hours working week)
- A competitive salary with extra benefits such a high-end laptop, smartphone (incl. subscription), meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance. A company car (incl. fuel card) will be possible (depending on previous experience).