Are you interested in the solar energy industry and you’re ready to take on a new job adventure? Then you may be the person who’s perfect to join our Virto Solar team!
VIRTO develops advanced WEB and CAD applications for solar energy systems, such as our renowned plugin for AutoCAD / BricsCAD (BIM).
Our software is aimed at large-scale solar parks, both ground-based and on roofs. In addition to Virto.CAD, we’ve recently launched Virto.CORE – a web based framework for building customized web apps. At the end of 2023 we will also launch Virto.MAX which includes new highly innovative features.
We aim to offer extensive and user-friendly software to support and boost the transition to renewable energy.
We are looking for an Italian speaking Sales Development Representative who can help grow our company and make a real difference.
For this job vacancy we need someone who knows how to search, find and identify potential customers. You understand that every potential customer is an opportunity to boost our sales, grow our customer portfolio and our profitability.
What does a “Sales Development Representative” do at Virto?
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market. You have a profound understanding of the market and consumer needs. By conducting market research you identify customers’ needs and how our products are a solution to their needs. In addition, you follow trends and the changing industry in order to identify opportunities.
- Generate leads and build relationships; you find potential customers. Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of our CAD and WEB applications in order to represent our company and our products. You know how to identify prospect’s needs and suggest the appropriate products.
- Utilize CRM system, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Participate or visit tradeshows and network events internationally
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Customer Success Specialists.
- Report to the sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You have either experience in sales in either software (SaaS) or solar industry.
- You have very strong communication skills via phone and email.
- You are fluent in Italian and English, bonus if you speak one of the additional languages: German, Spanish
- You are motivated and have strong desire to help our company grow and grow with our team.
- You are result-driven, have strong analytical skills and you are a problem solver.
- Experience with CRM software is a must.
What we offer you
- You will work in a highly specialized company within the field of software applications for the renewable energy industry.
- A scale-up environment with career opportunities that go far beyond the corporate box.
- A positive atmosphere, a great team and a good work/life ratio.
- A yearly training budget for developing your skills.
- Hybrid working
- 32 vacation days (based on a 40 hours working week)
- A competitive salary with extra benefits such a mobilty budget or company car (incl. fuel card), net representation fee, high-end laptop, smartphone (incl. subscription), meal vouchers, cafetariaplan, hospitalization and group insurance.