Senior Sales Executive
VIRTO develops advanced WEB and CAD applications for solar energy systems, such as our renowned plugin for AutoCAD / BricsCAD (BIM).
Our software is aimed at large-scale solar parks, both ground-based and on roofs. In addition to Virto.CAD, we’ve recently launched Virto.CORE – a web based framework for building customized web apps. At the fall of 2023 we will also launch Virto.MAX, where we will focus on conceptual design of a solar parks with some highly innovative features.
We are looking for a Sales Sales Executive who can help grow our company and make a real difference. For this job vacancy we need someone who knows how finding, qualifying and closing deals in the SaaS B2B for renewable energy. If you have a passion for sales, tech and environmental impact, we are looking for you!
What does a “Senior Sales Executive” do at Virto?
- Heavy focus on new business and prospecting efforts with targeted customers/prospects in partnership with the SDR team.
- Sharing best practices with the existing team and provide leadership
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new customers to reach stated sales goals.
- Sales responsibility with a “hands-on” approach working strategic deals and technical/complex sales cycles.
- Monitor metrics with the goal to increase productivity and contributions to pipeline and bookings.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with other internal resources (i.e. Customer Success Specialists, Product Manager)
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and implement marketing initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in business administration, engineering, information technology or other relevant.
- You have at least 4 years of experience relevant sales experience within high-growth SaaS companies in the B2B market with a technical product.
- You have either experience in software, tech or solar industry.
- Confident communicator; strong written and verbal skills are critical.
- A start-up or scale-up environment is no stranger to you and you like to contribute to the further development
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and a real go-getter with a flexible mindset
- You are fluent in English plus two other European languages.
What we offer you
- You will work in a highly specialized company within the field of software applications for the renewable energy industry.
- A scale-up environment with career opportunities that go far beyond the corporate box.
- A positive atmosphere, a great team and a good work/life ratio.
- A yearly training budget for developing your skills.
- Hybrid working
- 32 vacation days (based on a 40 hours working week)
- A competitive salary with a bonus system and extra benefits such as a company car (incl. charge/fuel card), net representation fee, high-end laptop, smartphone (incl. subscription), meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.