Thank you for visiting our website www.virto.solar . Virtuosolar B.V., hereafter “Virto Solar”, believes your privacy is very important and so we take essential steps in protecting your personal information.
By accessing and using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to both our Privacy & Cookies Policy and our Terms and Conditions.
Personal data we collect
We will only ask for personal information in case we really need it. For instance, :
- If you contact us, we need your personal information to respond to you.
- If you want a price quote or if you want to buy a subscription, we need your data to make a proposal or invoice.
- If you described to our newsletter, we will send you marketing related emails including news, company updates, promotions, etc.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
We collect the following data :
- If you send us and email or if you fill out the contact form, we will collect data such as your name, email address, company name and phone number.
- In case you buy a subscription from us, we will also ask you for your (company) address and VAT number if applicable.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect your name, email address, company name and phone number.
How we use your personal data
We collect your personal data so that we can :
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails with news, updates, special offers or any other services we think you may like.
- Find and prevent fraud
- If you subscribe for our newsletter, we will send you marketing related emails including news updates, promotions, etc.
How we use collect your personal data
If you contact us directly, for instance by email or by completing the contact form, we may receive personal information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, company name, (company) address and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us and any other information you may choose to provide us.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number and VAT number.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect information such as your name, email address, company name and phone number.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
If you purchase subscription, we collect and store the your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and credit card/payment details for the purposes of processing recurring subscription payments.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
Yes, we also collect ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. Please read more about our cookies here.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
How we store your personal data
We securely store your data and take precautions in order to protect your data. For instance, we use technical measures such as using encryption (SSL).
Your Data Protection Rights
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email@example.com or by phone on +32 14 54 94 45.
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ; call us on +32 14 54 94 45 or write to us at Virtuosolar B.V., Antwerpseweg 1, 2440 Geel, Belgium.
Date 28 July 2022