Are you interested in the solar energy industry and you’re ready to take on a new job adventure? Then you may be the person who’s perfect to join our Virto Solar team!
VIRTO develops advanced WEB and CAD applications for solar energy systems, such as our renowned plugin for AutoCAD / BricsCAD (BIM).
Our software is aimed at large-scale solar parks, both ground-based and on roofs. In addition to Virto.CAD, we’ve recently launched Virto.CORE – a web based framework for building customized web apps. At the end of 2023 we will also launch Virto.MAX which includes new highly innovative features.
We aim to offer extensive and user-friendly software to support and boost the transition to renewable energy.
You will join our Virto.CORE / Virto.MAX team and you’ll be responsible for co-creating interactive 3D, AR, computer vision and other various application on the web. We highly value innovation – and you will think along with us about our current business processes and implementations.
- You will develop and implement various micro-services needed to visualize solar panel layouts with associated data such as wind, snow load, ballast, wiring scheme’s, etc.
- You will improve both performance and features of existing micro-services.
- You are responsible for the correct implementation of the design and also code yourself.
- Trouble-shoot issues as needed
- You will write qualitive codes through test-driven development.
- You will think off and work out technical solutions for business issues.
- You ensure a maintenance-friendly code through accurate documentation.
- You will web applications with various API’s and you understand how all they all work.
- You will participate in “scrum rituals” : stand-ups, sprint reviews, retro, sprint planning and storytelling.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or science – or you have a similar through experience.
- You have minimum 5 years of professional experience in software development
- You have knowledge of Database implementations such as SQL or NoSQL
- Experience with 3D computer graphics, AR, Machine Leaning or Computer Vision is a bonus.
- You have experience with AWS and Devops tools.
- You are sociable, flexible and communicative and you are willing to participate in meetings.
What we offer you
- You will work in a highly specialized company within the field of software applications for the renewable energy industry.
- A scale-up environment with career opportunities that go far beyond the corporate box.
- Hybrid working.
- A positive atmosphere, a great team and a good work/life ratio.
- A yearly training budget for developing your skills.
- 32 vacation days (based on a 40 hours working week)
- A competitive salary with extra benefits such as a mobility budget (company car and charge card), high-end laptop, smartphone (incl. subscription), meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.